14 November 2008

Hamsters on the move

Was in Amsterdam for business this week. I am over there at least once a month these days. Whilst I was away I caught up with Ham's most recent blog update so as I was waiting to board my flight home I dropped him an SMS to wish him safe passage to the US. It was a great surprise to get a message straight back saying 'I am in an airport heading to Heathrow for the evening to pick up my connection to the US tomorrow morning'. What luck! A flurry of SMS ensued and two hours later Ham and I were having a beer together and talking about timings for an Italia '09 trip.

Unfortunately I did not have a camera to add some images to this post but it was great to see Ham so unexpectedly. Its good to text. Good to see you Ham all the best in your new 'cage'. For all you other bloggers out there standby for more details of the Italia trip. In the mean time check out this post and images from a cyclist of his recent trip to the Sella Ring in Italy. Stunning! http://jeredgruber.com/site/?p=475

No comments: